Supah Protist replied to the topic Ti and the "Void Myth" - True or False? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
I can personally see something like the void myth present in my own life. There was period a few years ago when I pretty much deconstructed everything I believed and even now I have can't really form actual beliefs about anything. At one point, I even came to the conclusion that I knew nothing; until I realized that that was essentially saying…Read more
Supah Protist started the topic Reviser Doubt in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
Hey guys,
I’m curious about how much doubt other revisers experience. I personally experience a lot of it. It makes communication like this difficult because I’m not confident about any of my conclusions.
Commonly, this doubt expresses itself in the question, “How do you know?” It can be a question that is turned outward on the conclus…Read more
EpicEntity replied to the topic Ti and the "Void Myth" - True or False? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
I sense that there maybe something to the hollow, ego death, and alerith's first batch of images. In my experience void is like a core force of empowerment. At I don't truly need logic or reasoning. Once I have found myself to be at a point of completely bais-free at the core I can have a kind of faith. Example: I know I would rather die than be…Read more
Animal replied to the topic Ti and the "Void Myth" - True or False? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
I agree, Ivory.
@Thanatesque - who is NiTe - and also Trent Reznor - have some 'non-human' stuff going on. It's not the same as the Alpha NT void, but there's this dive into the gutteral and ugly, "humanlessness," stripped of emotion or 'ego,' and dive into what we're made of on the level of skin, organs and bones; an aesthetic depiction of a…Read more
Ivory replied to the topic Ti and the "Void Myth" - True or False? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
I believe that, in part, this has to do with the sense of self in relation to the word: embodied or not. Sensor or Intuitor, ST or NT. I am aware of Ni-Te individuals who relate more to the Void Aspect than I do. After all, ST generates a grounding in physical/material reality that NT does not.
Personally, I am more conscious of my need to reach…Read more
Animal started the topic Ti and the "Void Myth" - True or False? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
One of my favorite things about this site was the mythology linked to the functions. Personally, the Se mythology was easier to see in myself than the actual description, but that aside - I was drawn to the mythology before I even knew my type. It touched on trends that were visibly apparent to me. I could see these currents running underneath…Read more
Animal replied to the topic NiTe - Teal Swan & The Ego in the forum Vultology & Learning Center 7 years, 8 months ago
What has been your ego journey? What attitude has felt most like you, and why do you think you may have come to affiliate with it so heavily?
When I was a child, I refused to watch television and didn't have much interest in fun. My parents told me at age 5 I was "King of the Playground" 😀 because I would come up with a fantasy story and tell a…Read more
