Latest Activity

Latest Activity

  • Oh, here they are. 🙂

    So, what I was saying about Harry Potter :

    @Animal - I think he found out about the dragons from Hagrid but I'm not sure, I should watch it again. 🙂 I believe he thought of using the broom before he entered into the contest but after that everything was improvising in the moment.

    I don't think this shows that he is not a…Read more

  • Bera replied to the topic Fe Profile in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago

    Some posts got moved to a new thread, so I will change this one 🙂

    By "positive" I mean someone you can genuinely admire and who is an inspiration for you to become a better person !

    I like Esmeralda and she is closer to a positive Se character that people might like but I think she is not as relatable as the Jedi or Neo, so maybe you can find…Read more

  • @Bera Sorry, it's been years since I watched the movies so I forgot the details. What I remember is Hermione (I think?) telling him he needed to come up with a plan, and someone reminding him about the broom at the last minute. Hermione was always telling him he needed a plan whereas he, himself, never had one. Yet he excelled at improvising.

    I…Read more

  • He did have something in mind but in the end, we all do. The thing is :

    1. One of the rules of that contest was that the participants must not know what the test will be. Harry found out there were going to be dragons, so he did prepare but the preparation was basically cheating. He also told Cedric, which again was cheating (not that others…Read more

  • Animal replied to the topic Fe Profile in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago

    To me, an excellent way to compare Se "volition" against Fe "mind over body" is to type Harry Potter as Se lead, and type Black Panther as Fe lead.

    Black Panther's story is very clear Fe - he becomes a King, steps into the shoes of his father for the sake of community, and learns discipline along the way.

    Harry Potter never feels comfortable in…Read more

  • Animal replied to the topic Fe Profile in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago

    Exactly, @bera - he is characterized by having no plan, improvising in the moment and "winging it" offhandedly, in the throes of the moment.

    He is a wild card.  A Trickster.  Nobody knows what his next move will be - not even him!

    Is this "Je" ?

  • Bera replied to the topic Fe Profile in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago

    I'm at work and can't read everything you guys wrote but I just wanted to remind you of this scene :

    🙂

See More Posts
Latest Database Additions
Loading RSS Feed
Introductions
Cognitive Typology
Other Typologies
Personal Life
Global and Social
Articles on this site are the intellectual property of Juan Eduardo Sandoval. They have been made public to help spread awareness of this evolving field of study, but please include attribution in any external use. Thank you.
Read more about it here.

Social Media

© Copyright 2012-2022 Juan E. Sandoval - Use Policy
bookcommentsgroupenvelopegraduation-hatbookearth linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram