Animal replied to the topic Harry Potter's Fictional Type in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
@auburn haha! Spill all you want! It's my thread now and I say so! π
Animal replied to the topic Fe Profile in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
Hehe <3
Here's a Fe-ish one, for sentiment

Juan E. Sandoval replied to the topic Harry Potter's Fictional Type in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
lol, I'm spilling over too here. So maybe I can add something. I made this video several months ago as I was driving and the thoughts were congealing:
Now I'll go read your latest post lol! Sorry, I just wanted to get this out there too.
Animal replied to the topic Fe Profile in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
To sum it up:
Se - with or without Je -Β is driven by Muse, Hunger, Inner Flame, the Chase, the Thrill.
Je - with or without Pe - is driven by Conscience, Necessity, Morality, Principle.
Juan E. Sandoval replied to the topic Fe Profile in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago

Animal replied to the topic Fe Profile in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
@auburn
Thank you for your brilliant explanations too π
It definitely clears up the difference for me, and helps me articulate it too! Thanks for letting me push a little πΒ it wasn't my intent but sometimes that damn hunger for the truth and rawr vitality gets the best of me :p
But the truth has shone :3
Juan E. Sandoval replied to the topic Fe Profile in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
I'm glad that clarified! Yeah, I was trying to put my finger on it too.
Thanks for helping bring that to light. Maybe now I can have a clearer explanation going forward.
What I was getting at was not βthis is about me!β but rather β that I know first hand (not just from me but from working with other musicians too) βΒ when you see a masterfu…
