Animal replied to the topic Harry Potter's Fictional Type in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
Arg, @auburn, our posts crossed yet again!! 😀 I wrote my last post before I saw yours :p
Your post addresses what I was getting at, very well, so let me try this again...
Animal replied to the topic Harry Potter's Fictional Type in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
I am so sorry if I'm being annoying. This just really bothers me. I haven't seen another Pe lead on CT or a famous one, who has the kind of deep need for trajectory and purpose - plus a lot to show for it (like a full difficult concept  album recorded while I'm extremely sick, through my whisper)...
Even as a kid I practiced music after school,…Read more
Juan E. Sandoval replied to the topic Harry Potter's Fictional Type in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
You almost sound like a Je-lead!
But no, actually, Je-leads don't sound like that.
Firstly I wanna say.. I can't imagine how hard it must have been, and still is, to fight the odds that you're constantly faced with.
That sounds like a really challenging battle that would require exactly the kind of fortitude that you've developed. I'm reminded…Read more
Animal replied to the topic Harry Potter's Fictional Type in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
Ok, so I read the post.
I agree with you on principle, and when I close my eyes and picture other people, it works really well. It doesn't work for me, though.
I had no idea developing another two functions could make this much difference.
To be clear, this post is about me, as an example of a SeFi III- , and I wonder if this is common among…Read more
Animal replied to the topic Harry Potter's Fictional Type in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
@auburn once again our posts crossed, so I was responding to your video, not to your post. Sorry about that.
Animal replied to the topic Harry Potter's Fictional Type in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
Hmm.
After listening to your video for the second time -
I once covered "While My Guitar Gently Weeps," and I changed some of the lyrics. This is the one that just came to mind:
I look at the world and I notice it's turning
Still my guitar gently weeps
My spine is curled, and my fingers are burning
Still my guitar gently weeps...
[Background…Read more
Juan E. Sandoval replied to the topic Harry Potter's Fictional Type in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
So I can see your point, and I do agree that Pe has an element of rebirth in it.
But to me it is more related to fertility.
I'll explain what I mean in a bit, but first:
They will be vulnerable to surrender to the transience of life, flowing with all its currents, only to wash up ashore in a life they neither expected or wanted. But Pe also gives…
