Juan E. Sandoval replied to the topic Pe Descriptions. Should we focus on Hunter-Gatherer, Synchronicity, Channeling? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
@animal - Thank you for that breakdown. See, i felt the tone of your breakdown was much more appreciative of the profile, and I didn't get a sense that you found it shallow or belittling in most of its constitution. So I wonder why you started the thread by saying Pe (Se) is painted out as dumb, shallow, etc -- when your breakdown of the actual…Read more
Animal replied to the topic Pe Descriptions. Should we focus on Hunter-Gatherer, Synchronicity, Channeling? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
I'm gonna comment on the other sections at a later time. Tomorrow or tonight. The last point I made is key and I want to emphasize it, and sum up the thrust of what I see as 'the problem' so far, as per my posts thus far.
Animal replied to the topic Pe Descriptions. Should we focus on Hunter-Gatherer, Synchronicity, Channeling? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
Behaviors Under Stress
Se: Addiction
Like most people, the Se user is no stranger to a bit of wine or hard liquor. But due to the acuteness and physicality with which they experience life’s stress, the temptation to exhale problems through stimulants or sedatives is all the more pronounced in them than others. It is here where the Se user may d…
Ivory replied to the topic Pe Descriptions. Should we focus on Hunter-Gatherer, Synchronicity, Channeling? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
on the Shamanism:
Pi is the shaman-seer meditating on its place in infinite time and space, its connection to its ancestry and its peers.
Pe is the shaman-dancer circling the fire and channeling cosmic entities through its own body; a vessel to bring the eternal into the now.
Obviously, both are shitfaced 😉
Faex replied to the topic Pe Descriptions. Should we focus on Hunter-Gatherer, Synchronicity, Channeling? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
The environment doesn’t just feel clumsy and suffocating all of a sudden, because as @faeruss pointed out, we tend to get up and do something about it instantly. If things aren’t moving the way we want, then Pe people get up and move, and make it move. That’s the nature of Pe. Always in motion; as vultology has shown.
Can I offer a contrib…Read more
Animal replied to the topic Pe Descriptions. Should we focus on Hunter-Gatherer, Synchronicity, Channeling? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
I'll do the rest of these, then respond. Since I got going.. 😛
Se: Persistence Effect
At other times, however, the sensory stimuli is highly unwelcomed – making the Se user more keenly aware of disturbance than all others. The Se users’ sensitivity to stimuli becomes a double-edged sword when there’s a nagging noise in the environment such as an…
Animal replied to the topic Pe Descriptions. Should we focus on Hunter-Gatherer, Synchronicity, Channeling? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
@auburn - our posts crossed! I was going over the description to be more specific, as you had suggested in the first post, and I'll do that with the rest of the description too 🙂 but I hadn't seen your response yet.
