Animal replied to the topic Auburn is a Good Sport & a Champ π in the forum The General Hall 7 years, 7 months ago
I would never want you to go easy on me πΒ The system will benefit most from us both going hard on each other! π
I just want you to know I appreciate you as a person, not just your work, though I appreciate that muchly as well π
I am actually not the manipulative type. π I just say things because I mean them π
And you showed me…Read more
Juan E. Sandoval replied to the topic Auburn is a Good Sport & a Champ π in the forum The General Hall 7 years, 7 months ago
Lol!
Flattery won't make me go easy on you. ![]()
(but aww thanks)
(shoot, it's working)
asmodeus, king of demons replied to the topic Do you get Bored Easily? Would you get Bored Alone in a White Room? in the forum General Psychology 7 years, 7 months ago
"is boredom⦠an emotion?"
(someone help what is code for quotes)
i've always thought so.
but i've always processed most things by their emotional content and i process/view emotional content as a form of physical sensation.
Animal replied to the topic Alpha & Gamma Interactions in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago

asmodeus, king of demons replied to the topic Do you get Bored Easily? Would you get Bored Alone in a White Room? in the forum General Psychology 7 years, 7 months ago
it's an emotional reaction to the state of one's environment. if the world around you and the things happening to you in it are sad than you feel sad. if they are good then you feel happy. if they are boring you feel bored.
the switch gets flipped for you. all you can do is try and make things happen that have a chance at changing the…Read more
Animal replied to the topic Do you get Bored Easily? Would you get Bored Alone in a White Room? in the forum General Psychology 7 years, 7 months ago
when you see someone whoβs super sad do you tell them to just stop it?
boredom is more on the level of an emotional sensation, than anything else
This makes sense. To be fair, I wouldn't tell someone to just stop it if they said they were bored. I was just agreeing with Elsie that it's what crosses my mind even if I would never say that to s…Read more
Elsie replied to the topic Do you get Bored Easily? Would you get Bored Alone in a White Room? in the forum General Psychology 7 years, 7 months ago
@Puffs yes! gotta buck-up and suck-up, unless you're 2yrs old
