Animal replied to the topic Do you get Bored Easily? Would you get Bored Alone in a White Room? in the forum General Psychology 7 years, 7 months ago
the way we use and handle and understand emotions is completely shaped by the environments we pass through in our growth and life.
Then why does typology exist?
Do you believe type is something you're born with?
If so, that implies that given the same or similar environment, different people would respond differently.
asmodeus, king of demons replied to the topic Do you get Bored Easily? Would you get Bored Alone in a White Room? in the forum General Psychology 7 years, 7 months ago
emotions are always tied to the environment.
environment may be a bit of a nebulous term i'm using though. by environment i mean more or less anything out of one's direct control.
to that end, someone's very heart could be considered an environmental element (since we say "my heart stopped" not "i stopped my heart")
i don't see a way for…Read more
Animal replied to the topic Do you get Bored Easily? Would you get Bored Alone in a White Room? in the forum General Psychology 7 years, 7 months ago
I don’t think Pe leads get bored in the classical sense. We are too self entertained for that.
That was exactly what I thought!
However what I'm discovering is that this may be PeFi specifically. We have the Fi 'inner world.'
What do you think?
Where I see us getting bored is with mundane routine. I can escape that by making a game of i…
Tea replied to the topic Do you get Bored Easily? Would you get Bored Alone in a White Room? in the forum General Psychology 7 years, 7 months ago
I don't think Pe leads get bored in the classical sense. We are too self entertained for that. Where I see us getting bored is with mundane routine. I can escape that by making a game of it or thinking of something else.
Alone in a *white* room might make me panic aesthetically though. I have a strong repulsion to bright white.
Animal replied to the topic Do you get Bored Easily? Would you get Bored Alone in a White Room? in the forum General Psychology 7 years, 7 months ago
it’s an emotional reaction to the state of one’s environment. if the world around you and the things happening to you in it are sad than you feel sad. if they are good then you feel happy. if they are boring you feel bored.
the switch gets flipped for you. all you can do is try and make things happen that have a chance at changing the emo…
Animal replied to the topic Do you get Bored Easily? Would you get Bored Alone in a White Room? in the forum General Psychology 7 years, 7 months ago
“is boredom… an emotion?”
(someone help what is code for quotes)

rawr
Juan E. Sandoval replied to the topic Seelie & Adaptive vs. Unseelie & Directive: Is it Related to Conflict Avoidance? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
are you saying here that oversharing is unrelated to seelie/unseelienss is an attribute of Fi alone? Or that unseelie is more likely to overshare than seelie? Is “highly individual Fi” characteristic of unseelie only (since it is described under the unseelie header in the Fi Profile)?
That's a good question. I don't know what the…Read more
