Animal replied to the topic Do you get Bored Easily? Would you get Bored Alone in a White Room? in the forum General Psychology 7 years, 7 months ago
Then why do my brother and I process emotions completely differently and have absolutely opposite personalities? We both grew up with the same parents, went to the same schools and had many of the same experiences. Yet you could not meet two people who are more different.
The difference in our personalities is visibly apparent in our baby…Read more
asmodeus, king of demons replied to the topic Do you get Bored Easily? Would you get Bored Alone in a White Room? in the forum General Psychology 7 years, 7 months ago
even something as simple as fear.
----------------------------
i'm afraid (emotion!) of developing new relationships (environmental interaction in question!) because of the toxicity of the most recent intimate relationships i've given a go (past environmental interactions influencing the emotion felt!)
will all NeTis have the same emotional…Read more
asmodeus, king of demons replied to the topic Do you get Bored Easily? Would you get Bored Alone in a White Room? in the forum General Psychology 7 years, 7 months ago
Do you believe type is something you’re born with?
sure, but regardless of type an individual's emotional processing is still largely dependent on their upbringing and life circumstances.
If so, that implies that given the same or similar environment, different people would respond differently.
i put it to you even further in that direction that n…Read more
Ash Rose replied to the topic Seelie & Adaptive vs. Unseelie & Directive: Is it Related to Conflict Avoidance? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
Seelie/Adaptive
“Do you struggle to speak up?”
Yes
“Are you prone to be brushed under-foot?”
Absolutely
Do you martyr yourself?
For sure
Unseelie/Directive
“Do you come off too strong sometimes?”
Yep.
“Do people think you’re abrasive when you’re just being honest/frank?”
Sometimes
“Is your first reaction to injustice to call it…Read more
Ash Rose replied to the topic Auburn is a Good Sport & a Champ 😀 in the forum The General Hall 7 years, 7 months ago
Awww 💕
Yes, I’m always quite impressed by how well Auburn bounces back from criticism. This system wouldn’t shake up my world so much if I didn’t give it so much faith and credit. It’s truly an honor to be part of this moment in time to witness his little seeds blossom into a magnificent garden with no signs of slowing down any time soon. Serious…Read more
Animal replied to the topic Do you get Bored Easily? Would you get Bored Alone in a White Room? in the forum General Psychology 7 years, 7 months ago
In other words, it’s not quite clear to me why emotionality is so closely ascribed to the Judgment oscillation. I’m no neurologist but I know that many processes in the brain have connections with the limbic system.
You do have a point here. It's just that Fe and Fi people speak so noticeably, obviously differently about themselves. It'…Read more
Hrafn replied to the topic Do you get Bored Easily? Would you get Bored Alone in a White Room? in the forum General Psychology 7 years, 7 months ago
I've definitely been bored before, but I don't get bored very easily. I feel like I usually have the opposite problem, where I get too absorbed by what I'm doing or my own thoughts, and let too much time slip by when there's other stuff I'm meant to do/supposed to do.
I certainly have an "inner world," although I don't love this term (for some…Read more
