This product includes a personalized analysis by two certified vultologist of your facial expressions, body mannerisms, voice tone and gesticulations.
The report will be a blind experiment, where neither vultologist will communicate their analyses on your type until after they’ve both independently completed their analysis. This ensures that the analysis has a higher methodological rigor, and reliability.
The report comes complete with the following items:
- Type + Development: You will be given a type designation + development levels at a resolution of 1 in 1024.
- PDF Signals Reports: Your printable reports will arrive to you by email with a PDF sheet that shows which of the 110 signals you display.
- Synthesized View: The email will contain a convergent view of your type, synthesized from both vultologists’ conclusions.
- Forum Portal: You will also receive access to our community portal where you can connect with others who display your same visual signals.
- Detailed Analysis (OPTIONAL): This is a $30 bonus option. If selected, your report will come with one detailed, multi-page analysis of why your type is what it is, making use of animated GIFs and screenshots from your video that specifically evidence the results in the report.
- 2 Videos, different settings
- At least one video must be done in an interview format, with someone asking you questions
We will need two videos of you in different settings or times, to get a broader scope of your expressive profile. The videos should be between 5-10 minutes long. Have the camera capture you from the waist up with freedom of movement of your hands. The camera must also be positioned at eye-level. Lighting and quality is important: try to have clear lighting on your face and especially your eyes – and little or no makeup.
If you are using a phone, position it in the horizontal/landscape orientation, not vertically:
Most important, try to be as natural as possible! Being on camera can cause you to be unnaturally stiff. If you get through all the questions and still haven’t relaxed, continue to talk freely until you’ve acclimated to the setting. This will ensure the most accurate reading. Tip: You can record one of the videos in your most comfortable state and then try to make the other one more animated.
It’s best if your answers to questions are not premeditated, in order for the video to capture the way in which you approach new information. To help with this, the following 5 questions are generated at random with each page view. Feel free to refresh the page anytime to get a new listing of unfamiliar questions.
You must be 18 years or older to submit your video for analysis. Please also note that this vultology report may not match your self-typing according to other typological systems, and only represents a proper typing within the Cognitive Typology system. Also, while we aim to predict your personal psychology through your expressions, this report is primarily a service for the identification of your expressive profile. Our report may not necessarily match your self-perception and is chiefly meant to provide you with a window into how you gesture and how your expressive signature compares to that of other individuals in our ever-growing database. Be advised, this service is non-refundable! Turnaround time is 4-7 days typically, but due to Holidays, if you order now it’ll be ready by the first week of January.
Would you like to be a part of our research project? If so, click “Yes” on the option above to contribute to your data to our database! By leaving this checked “Yes”, you agree to let Cognitive Typology use a 2:00-2:30 minute portion of your video as an example of your specific development and to use the clip for educational purposes. We take your privacy very seriously and will be sure to not include highly sensitive or personal information in the selected clips. Surnames are also omitted by default and first names may be replaced with an alias upon email request.
If you check “no”, Cognitive Typology will not use your clip in our public database or in public resources, however please note that by purchasing this product you automatically consent to allow the Cognitive Typology’s core team to use your video for our internal research and vultologist training. Thank you very much!