CT Criticism & Spirituality/Growth

Home Forums The General Hall CT Criticism & Spirituality/Growth

• Bera
    Participant
    • Type: SeFi
    • Development: ll--
    • F Attitude: Seelie

@Alice – awesome idea ! <3 I can’t wait for this project to start !

@Rondo I don’t know exactly how the type specific threads could be organized.

Since there are not that many people who have developed different functions and who are active on the forum, a possibility is to open 8 separate threads – each about developing a function. To be honest, probably even 4 would do – one for Pe, one for Pi, one for Ji and one for Je. Just thinking of Si… Probably only you and tea would talk about Si development. If you make it a Pi development thread though, we also have some people here who developed Ni, who could intervene and then the conversation would have better chances to become lively.

Since some of us are in development right now, I think it would be good for people who don’t have that specific function conscious yet to also be able to intervene. Because they might already have relevant experience with developing that function though it’s still in development ! And it might be very useful to see their opinions because they are going through this right now, so they will be able to describe everything vividly and make direct correlations between their experience of the function developing and possible behavioral changes. Which will be actually harder to do if you look back in time to what happened 5 years ago or so.

So, I recommend discussions in each thread to be open for everyone.

OR – we can see it as an entire journey and organize it as – Pe lead development journey, Ji lead development journey, Je lead development journey and Pi lead development journey. 🙂 

I know this will look a bit strange but in my opinion it might be more helpful because similar patterns of development could become apparent and similar problems could also be seen easier. We might develop more functions at once and not quite discern exactly the cause of some of our experience. Is it Fi or is it Ni? Is it Se or is it Fe? And while talking about them, we could realize where they come from and also find common strategies that work for the people involved.

In time it would be good to also open more specific threads, this is just what I see as possibly working now.

I would like people to be able to ask questions and contribute to the thread no matter their type even if the split is done in this particular way. Because if I – a Pe lead had a certain experience with developing Fi and then talk, talk, talk about Fi working together with Se, I think it’s useful for Alice, an Fi lead who developed Se to also be able to tell us about her experience with Fi and Se, you know?

So, the split should just be done in order to keep the topics separate and discourage diverging from the subject at hand but not to keep “outsiders” out 🙂 as outsiders can ask questions and can say wait…I experienced this too and I don’t have Fi at all, so it might not be about Fi or even about Ji. Maybe it’s something else !

What do you guys think? 🙂

Edit : Oh, you meant a DM. 🙂 I just read “here” :)) 

• This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by Bera.
    • This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by Bera.
    Animal
    Participant
    • Development: lll-
    • F Attitude: Unseelie

Cool! If anyone wants me to talk to someone with my dev levels, like Smoggy for instance? I’d be happy to. I’ve avoided video for a while due to illness but I think I’m improving just enough to do this.

Rondo
    • Type: NeTi
    • Development: llll
    • F Attitude: Adaptive

@bera – yes I did mean this thread when I said “here” 🙂 I hadn’t exactly worked out the organization of the thread(s), as I figured it would be more practical just to see which people are available for conversations and just have this project start in one thread at the beginning, and if that becomes too large to then start splitting… with the eventual goal of just creating one thread with the synthesis of the info that looks to be the most relevant for function integration. And yes you make a good point about individuals going through function integration right now as also being valuable to hear from, in addition to those who are sourcing from experiences that happened years ago. And I very much agree that anyone should be able to contribute, which is another reason I was thinking to just start with one thread at the beginning.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by Rondo.
    Bera
    Participant
    • Development: ll--
    • F Attitude: Seelie

Oh, I totally agree, Rondo !

One thread would be the best right now.

I was just trying to think how to split them because I know some people like these splits. They seem a Ji thing – in order to parse out things delicately.

I personally feel weird about the threads that are addressed to a certain demographic, they are there, it’s not clear to me if I can contribute or not, sometimes I see stuff where I’d react with me too !! but then I am actually not asked about my opinion…😂 Other times I just don’t know for sure if I qualify as that specific demographic or not.😅

(^A good example of a problem with developing Je. This is my TRUTH and I will say it !!! 😂

I always felt like this about the bubble threads but now I don’t feel a huge reluctance to simply say it. It’s not such a big deal, just an organization issue.

Actually one evening I made a list of possible development problems – TV tropes style – but I didn’t share it here yet. This one I called the Sword of Truth. 😅 I have a super soft variant at least right now, I’ve seen worse, it might be getting worse for me too. The point is it’s a problem and it’s because I’m trying to develop Te, it’s a Te development problem. Well actually maybe it’s better for you guys to have this wonderful constructive assertive feedback. 😅 It’s a double edged sword. (A DRAGON with Fe !! 😂)

So yes, yes and yes ! One thread will be perfect and then splits can be done whenever you’ll think it’s necessary !! I am all for this !

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Copyright 2012-2020 | CognitiveType.com
This website's articles, its reading methodology and practices are the intellectual property of J.E. Sandoval.
Animaged GIFs, images and videos belong to their respective owners.