Reply To: Seelie & Adaptive vs. Unseelie & Directive: Is it Related to Conflict Avoidance?

Index Forums Cognitive Functions Seelie & Adaptive vs. Unseelie & Directive: Is it Related to Conflict Avoidance? Reply To: Seelie & Adaptive vs. Unseelie & Directive: Is it Related to Conflict Avoidance?

Animal
Participant
  • Type: SeFi
  • Development: lll-
  • Attitude: Unseelie

“Just as with the unseelie female conductors, there’s a forthrightness to them, an almost disarming lack of secrecy and willingness to broadcast one’s life to the world. Topics touched generally have no bounds, and can include sex, periods, girlfriend/boyfriend issues, work, making money, drinking, life dreams, emotional problems, life disappointments and anything else. When Fi is highly individual it cares little for modesty which is a type of concealment of the authentic self.

To comment on this – people perceive me that way, but people who know me  well realize how true this isn’t.

Periods – No.

Specific medical symptoms – I’ll barely tell my husband about this.

Money – Fuck. No.

What I did today – No.

I’ll talk about my inner beliefs, God, family, lovers… but ask me ‘what are you doing/ where are you going/ where were you?’ and that’s a fast way to piss me off. I also cringe when the rest of my family makes fart jokes and talks about symptoms and inner body workings at dinner.

I like talking about inspiring interesting topics, ideas, personal topics etc. But these ‘nitty gritties’ – fuck. no. It makes me feel suffocated and clausterphobic when people try to get up in my ‘itty bitty little’ business regarding my comings and goings, medical particulars or financial happenings.

Not sure if that’s related to unseelie & seelie, or if it’s about Sx/So in enneagram.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON