Reply To: FiNe & the MBTI

Index Forums Cognitive Functions FiNe & the MBTI Reply To: FiNe & the MBTI

Faex
Participant
  • Type: NeFi
  • Development: ll--
  • Attitude: Seelie

But now I realized I might be wrong because I was only considering PeFis ! This may be subjective but if you look at conversations between PeFis you can’t miss the fact that we open up very fast to each other about emotional topics and every post of one of us is followed by posts of others that tend to be subjective and emotional. I did not see any exception till now and I don’t see any major difference between NeFi and SeFi or between seelie Fi users and unseelie Fi users.

. . .

I have no idea how this is explained by CT but I could give you countless examples of PeFi conversations that go this way. We have one in the thread about Female Figures in Religion and in the Media. If you observe, me, Animal, tea and fae are all doing this and it goes on and on and on. Almost no adaptation to the other is needed, the talk just unfolds.

Oh, hey! I never noticed that, @bera. I think you’re right! My interactions with dear Pan on discord were this way too! (She’s SeFi I— Seelie, like you; And my typing of her was NeFi II– at first, lol. Like me.)

I agree there doesn’t seem to be a big difference in this regard between Seelie/Unseelie PeFi, but personally, I think that’s cause @Animal isn’t exactly unseelie. This dimension is, I think, the most–er–flexible one in the typing, from what I’ve seen so far. Animal seems more like what I’d call “balanced”, with access to both sides of that continuum. Her disagreements have no sass; not much sarcasm to them. They are straightforward, kinda child-like, and I’ve come personally to associate that with seelieness. That’s what gives her that “100% honest” vibe. Unseelies seem to drip sass every other second, lol. We can all do that (and we do!) when we’re in a sufficiently bad mood, but I have to say I’ve seen tons of Animal’s arguments and have yet to pick up on that particular energy.

But this might not apply to Fi leads ! Fi leads tend to Fi in a different way than PeFis.   I noticed this with Chalier and Pine. They don’t usually say things like – oh and this happened and I felt this way !!! OMG, I also felt the exact same way when this other thing happened !!! .

. . .

Now Fi leads tend to talk in a more abstract (?) way. Like Ti leads also do. And this is what I was getting from you and what made me actually doubt you could be an Fi user. But I did not consider that Fi leads can be so different from PeFi.

I do have to say I think you’re right about this too! When @Pine first came around we were all sure she had conscious Ni. But we could see Fi, so we thought she was FiNi (FiSe with Ni conscious). I found her poetic talk quite criptic, lol, and I have tons Fi myself! I argued with Aub about it a little bit and he mentioned that mothgirl (also FiNe II–) had the same strong cryptish tendencies. Now I see that @elisaday has also been typed the same shade of FiNe (II—, Seelie), and wonder if there’s a more direct relationship between this particular kind of FiNe (II–) and Ni, @auburn?

I mean beyond the tendency noted here of FiNes generally typing as INFJ. (By the way, I did too, before CT. I stuck to it sometimes but would drop it because I came to know Ne toggling lol, and I saw in my vids all the toggling my busy little eyes do, he he! Eyes on crack!) I mean FiNes II- giving off conscious Ni vibes, especially cryptic talk and strong woo-tendencies (Ni vibes in our system, not MBTI).

(no idea how to quote)

There’s a button with opening quotation marks, right after the Bolding and Italics buttons. You click on it. It’ll create an indented space where you put it. Paste what you want to quote there. If you want to get rid of it, click the button again and the text will be unquoted. When done quoting, though, don’t click on it. Press enter and then, press the button to unquote the new indented space under your quote. Then you can talk about that quote, lol.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by Faex.
  • This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by Faex.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON