Reply To: FiNe & the MBTI

Index Forums Cognitive Functions FiNe & the MBTI Reply To: FiNe & the MBTI

Animal
Participant
  • Type: SeFi
  • Development: lll-
  • Attitude: Unseelie

@elisaday

Just to be totally clear – before I got to this forum, I had typed myself as EIE (FeNi), @ivory (my husband) as LSI (TiSe), and @thanatesque as ILI with a secondary possibility of ESI (FiSe). I had also typed @spirit_of_the_gael as ILI, with a secondary possibility of Delta introvert. When we got here, my most recent typings of others (all the others I mentioned) had been correct! The only one that was off was my own; and it was only because people like you and your husband kept saying I was such a Beta.

If you recall, right before we stopped talking, I had already moved back to Gamma. I was considering Gamma NT, and your husband laughed at me.

I had my father at Ni ego, and I wasn’t sure which one, until I sent his videos over here. But @ivory had actually suggested IEI and NiFe for my father, more than once, before I sent his videos. So we were honing in on things correctly.

During this time period, when we were actually getting things right, I also honed in on you as Fi lead; but I didn’t make a big deal of it since we weren’t talking. I just told my husband and that’s it. I didn’t want drama.

But I had caught on to a lot of the same conclusions that @auburn did, after I studied a lot more. His typings of others matched my own most recent typings which I had concluded before any of us got here.

That said, I have not exactly been ‘defending’ him. If you check out several other threads, I give him a hard time all the time 😛  but more about the descriptions than his typings. I think his typings tend to be very good. The only one right now where I’m leaning differently from him is @faeruss, who I think may be NiFe, but I’m not stuck to it. And Thorne, who Auburn types as TeSi but I would have seen  TeNi in his personality.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by Animal.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON