Reply To: FiNe & the MBTI

Index Forums Cognitive Functions FiNe & the MBTI Reply To: FiNe & the MBTI

Auburn
Keymaster
  • Type: TiNe
  • Development: l--l
  • Attitude: Adaptive

Auburn said the similarities were compelling, but he saw a difference and couldn’t explain what they were.

It’s hard for me to provide “evidence” and reasons when the key data source is withheld. I wish I could show the video to others, to get a more triangulated opinion. It might help clear up the matter, and even help CT improve if it turns out you’re right.

The similarities I was seeing were confusing because they are not entirely signal-specific, but almost temperamentally similar. There’s a similar shade of I+N+F going on between you two, but that’s not reliable for readings on its own. You both have introverted energy, soft/dreamy eyes, feminine energy, a very affected demeanor and voice — but these are qualia signs that we’ve long since abandoned. There’s a certain level of vultological crossover between, lets say, NiTe and TiNe, due to a native introversion, the stoicism/dispassion of high-T, and a non-literal energy. But using qualia cues breaks down at scale.

Still, your INF qualia is quite heavy and I don’t feel the chances of NiFe are zero. But it would have to involve something like:

• Dry-eye causing eyes to blink, disengage and toggle more like Ne eyes
  • Cupid’s bow + nose-area anatomy causing an Fi-esque static appearance
  • Conscious Ji, adding heavy Ji signals
  • Adaptive Fe with a coordinated femininity causing what seems like Fi “radiation” on the surface

If I recall correctly you were typed originally as a FiSe, so I suggest considering TiSe as a real possibility. The degree of similarity between the introverted and extroverted types of the same quadra has been woefully underestimated

The thing about her is, she doesn’t seem Ti-lead or T-lead. There’s a lot of emotional radiation which seems native-state, in other words high-F. Again we don’t really talk in terms of “high-F” and “high-N” here, but at one point long ago we did have terms for these things.

TiNe and TiSe don’t make sense for her. FiSe and FiNe do, but NiFe’s like Shauna Shapiro and Carolyn come close. Since I can’t use your videos, let me try to show the thread what I mean by the “INF” similarities using two INFs from opposite quadras:

^ Notice their similar affect, energy, softness & surreal composure. This is why I’m inclined to say she’s not TiSe, TiNe or some intermediate type.

We’d have to try to cancel out noise factors for example by having an interview format video.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by Auburn.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON