Reply To: FiNe & the MBTI

Index Forums Cognitive Functions FiNe & the MBTI Reply To: FiNe & the MBTI

Auburn
Keymaster
  • Type: TiNe
  • Development: l--l
  • Attitude: Adaptive

Well this is utterly baffling.

Also, I’m sorry, I wasn’t trying to imply dumbness on the part of anyone, but hoping to outline common misconceptions that might be the cause. But from what you’re saying, these don’t really apply to your situation.

I’m open to the possibility that there is a misread but it would have to be a really really weird misread, since NiFe to FiNe is not a small leap. I’m not really sure how much more I could say without more information/data. But I understand it takes effort to make new videos, and trust to share them, so all I can say is I’ll do what I can to expand the reservoir of NiFe female samples.

You certainly don’t look like the male NiFe’s but that’s to be expected. We only have one NiFe lll- female (Carolyn) and her vultology itself is on the very outskirts of NiFe, due to J-heaviness.

I’m willing to admit I’m wrong if I can receive better explanations than “Jung doesn’t understand the functions” and “I can’t explain the differences.”

Yea, I know. I like to admit when I don’t know — although I realize that’s not a persuasive argument. It’s not really meant to be. I think the data should speak for itself, but there’s a gap in data present. But once more female NiFe samples accumulate, I may have a more complete understanding to offer.

Thank you for being willing to discuss the matter openly.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by Auburn.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON