Reply To: Female Figures in Religion & Media

Index Forums Cognitive Functions Female Figures in Religion & Media Reply To: Female Figures in Religion & Media

Animal
Participant
  • Type: SeFi
  • Development: lll-
  • Attitude: Unseelie

@bera
I know what you mean about “I don’t like kids” wouldn’t do. Haha. I love kids. It’s out of concern for the kids’ well being that I wouldn’t have one. My friend too. He is amazing with kids; he just wanted to focus on his art.

I also love the idea of raising one when they’re older but not dealing with an infant 😀

I should clarify that the men in my life have been obscenely supportive. Of my illness, of anything I needed, of their friends and family, etc. I am not trying to make it sound like I’m anti-men. If anything I’m anti-humans. ha ha ha.

But I’m talking more about ‘expectations’ for women that men aren’t necessarily aware of. As I mentioned, most of the men in my life have been aware of them and have thought about them realistically. And I don’t mean just my own exes. Also my male friends, relatives, their friends and so forth.

But I also hear a lot of stories from friends of both genders, about things that their partners don’t realize. This thread was about women so I talked about mens’ blindspots, but women can have a lot of blindspots too. Like the conundrum of “a man can do nothing right.” If he’s aggressive or assertive it’s wrong; but if he’s a wimp it’s wrong, etc. I find this generally to be extremely unfair, and also very common.

Also @bera and @faerie Thank you both for the kind words. You both melt my heart too <3 <3

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by Animal.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON