Reply To: Female Figures in Religion & Media

Index Forums Cognitive Functions Female Figures in Religion & Media Reply To: Female Figures in Religion & Media

Faex
Participant
  • Type: NeFi
  • Development: ll--
  • Attitude: Seelie

Oh, animal, you just keep melting my heart over and over again! (big heart emoji here!)

Now this here…

So now I was juggling an illness that costs 50K a year for medicine just to stay alive; but which prevents me from working full time;

…sounds real tough. I’m so sorry you have to deal with that. I can’t imagine. Being jobless for 8 months has grown me 4 new grey hairs just because of the question “Where will next month’s rent come from?” If I had to worry about 50,000 a year just for medicine while not being able to “work hard” (or at least as much as possible), I’d have a wrinkled forehead and bent back already. Kudoz to you!

I really appreciate everything you have to say about women, careers/dreams, children, relationships, marriage, and male expectations. I do have to say I’d be very happy being a full time mom and writing books and blogs when my kids are at school. That to me, sounds like a dream come true. I’m just not sure I can find a man who has the views you described, like:

I really appreciate men who are honest enough to say “I want to work a lot, so my wife doesn’t have to work. Being a mother is a full time job and I want her to be a good mother for our kids.”

I’m trying to establish myself in a new business/career thing and I have to say, my poor Te is about all spent. I could sure use a white knight right about now! I have no problems being a ‘traditional wife’, as long as it’s to a good man. I man I fully respect because I know he’s a totally decent person, good heart, and could put me and my kiddos ahead of himself. I have no problems doing the ‘catering’ things feminists consider slavery (Like taking care of his clothes, food, etc.) Sigh. I don’t know what the trick is, but I haven’t met that guy yet! And I’m a woman who will be deeply sad if I don’t have children, no doubt!

Pursuing my dreams has now become a necessity: No job and no white knight in sight. I think I kinda put myself in this position to sort of trick myself (psychologically) to taking the leaps and risks I’d been afraid of taking for decades.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON