Reply To: The Fe Myth & Meta Narratives

Index Forums Cognitive Functions The Fe Myth & Meta Narratives Reply To: The Fe Myth & Meta Narratives

Animal
Participant
  • Type: SeFi
  • Development: lll-
  • Attitude: Unseelie

Ahh I wish IĀ  had more time, so much to do, so lil time

@Teatime
– Socionics talks about Delta being the Quadra of “Clipped Wings,” whereas the Gamma is “Tied Hands.”

I’m gonna return to this to elaborate more, but I just wanted to throw a wrench. While I did rise out of tragedy. I don’t relate that much personally to ‘underdog’ stuff, and I don’t see this as a big theme among Se users either. I did “beat the odds senseless” but for me it’s more about the thrill of challenge, as @auburn so astutely added to the Se article.

Saying I ‘beat the odds senseless’ is more of a thrill feeling. I don’t feel like an underdog even when I probably should. šŸ˜€Ā  Oh, I’m realistic about my lot in life being especially difficult, but it’s a very extreme situation and I still feel like I’m luckier and have more at my disposal! It’s more like I want that thrill of rising against something and meeting the energy of a challenge though.

“Underdog” stuff seems more Delta. But i know someone is going to shoot me for saying this šŸ™

I think Deltas have a lot of compassion for the little guy in general. I mean look at LOTR. I would never ascribe power to those tiny creatures. It’s a beautiful theme but not my theme. Nor do I see it per se in other Gammas like Prince, Trump, Bjork, Tori Amos, and on and on. Yes, rising to challenges – but no to little guys and underdogs.

So I’d say this is more NeFi than just Fi.

Ā© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON