Reply To: Female Figures in Religion & Media

Index Forums Cognitive Functions Female Figures in Religion & Media Reply To: Female Figures in Religion & Media

Bera
  • Type: SeFi
  • Development: ll--
  • Attitude: Seelie

@animal – do you know this site ?

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/browse.php

It’s amazing and I think you can find a lot of material here ! But it’s pretty addictive, you go from one trope to the next and next and next…until it’s already 5 a.m. Not that CT is any different. :))

Oh, yes, I also saw the exceptions. I saw there were even some examples of men who were the unexperienced and naive ones. 🙂

I agree it is unrealistic and I also think it is overused because it is a good reflection of something some men really want.

I think we should look for some unrealistic depictions of men in the media specifically aimed to satisfy women’s fantasies, to be completely fair. 🙂 I found 2, one about abductions and one about monsters but I feel they are not right (not romantic enough), so I will look for more and only get back when I find something cute. :))

I LOVE Mulholland Drive !!! Especially that scene with the llorona singing…I get chills only thinking about it.

Argh, spoiler doesn’t work again.I will just post the song without my question about what was actually happening. 🙂

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by Bera.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON