Reply To: Female Figures in Religion & Media

Index Forums Cognitive Functions Female Figures in Religion & Media Reply To: Female Figures in Religion & Media

Animal
Participant
  • Type: SeFi
  • Development: lll-
  • Attitude: Unseelie

@septimus-chalier

So, anyway, @animal, i think it’s good to hear a dissident voice about that matter, and let people (of both sexes) know that they shouldn’t feel the need to embody a superficial/fake persona to please society in general and a phantasmatic and stereotypical lover in particular.

Thank you <3

This is my point in bringing up “myself” as an example. I’m not encouraging anyone to be like me. Nor am I telling them not to.  I am simply allowing myself to be the dissident voice who says, “we don’t all have to sing the same tune.”

I don’t have any love for dissonance. I like harmony, being part of a dance between several people etc; but I also acknowledge what my role is –  my role, in a song, is the bridge. I change the tune by inserting an argument which tends to be climactic, and then things resolve back down to a speed and tempo that everyone can sing along to, after having gone through a more tumultuous bridge 😉

I hope that my sharing about myself – as a very unique person with an extremely atypical life and character –  will inspire others to feel okay sharing who they are.  I hope it will show them, by example, that not everyone has to fit the same mold, and yet we can still sing together as one, with love in our hearts.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON