Reply To: Female Figures in Religion & Media

Index Forums Cognitive Functions Female Figures in Religion & Media Reply To: Female Figures in Religion & Media

Bera
  • Type: SeFi
  • Development: ll--
  • Attitude: Seelie

Returning to the talk about accurate or less accurate depictions of women in the media…I am somewhere in the middle of this…femininity spectrum. :)) So, I make my own money and didn’t ever depend on any guy for anything. But I am obviously acting like a reviser with guys, so, they take most of the decisions and I am not into control or into somehow demonstrating I am stronger than a man. I would not date a man if I saw myself as stronger than him. I wouldn’t see the point in it. But strong is a very broad word with many meanings.

The thing is, I love characters like Daenerys but if I said I resonate with her I would be blatantly lying. I would literally faint if I saw a dragon. :)) No, really. Now that would be a situation I could not handle and I would need some knight in shining armor to save me. :)) There are situations in which I am actually helpless too. Not that many but still. 🙂

So, I think it’s wonderful GoT has a variety of female characters that depict different types of women.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON