Reply To: Attraction & the Lies About it in the Media

Index Forums General Psychology Attraction & the Lies About it in the Media Reply To: Attraction & the Lies About it in the Media

Animal
Participant
  • Type: SeFi
  • Development: lll-
  • Attitude: Unseelie

About the Madonna – Whore complex – I am pretty sure it’s very common.  I think it’s more because of religious fanaticism (or because of a religious upbringing even if the guy is not a believer anymore) than connected to a particular type/quadra.

I completely agree with this. I’m not even blaming Alphas for this plot 😀
It’s very popular in the media nowadays, especially in comedy, and Alphas are funnier than the rest of us, so maybe that’s why this particular brand of ‘regular guy’ caught on?

But the Madonna/Whore stuff is way beyond type. It’s more about misogyny; and the media promotes it. This is definitely beyond quadras but I need more time to verbalize the ways that similar ‘distortions’ are presented by other quadras.

Alpha just stands out to me the most because it’s the furthest from my own way of viewing things, I suppose.  Actually I’m sure there are brilliant Alpha writers I would love. Isn’t the writer of GOT an Alpha? I think he’s brilliant and the characters are all very realistic. He really understands womens’ problems from so many angles.  I find it impressive.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Animal.
  • This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Animal.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON