Reply To: Attraction & the Lies About it in the Media

Index Forums General Psychology Attraction & the Lies About it in the Media Reply To: Attraction & the Lies About it in the Media

Bera
  • Type: SeFi
  • Development: ll--
  • Attitude: Seelie

Exactly the same plot, except there’s a Gamma SF “dark, sensual temptress” with cigarettes and blood in her mouth, and black leather boots, tempting him. In the end, he resists this temptation in order to be loyal to the “Good” Alpha woman.

@animal
– this is hilarious !

I will not write on the forum about my experience with NeTi gamers but you might have a point. :)))

I wish at least I was that hot. Oh, the opportunity for sweet revenge. :))

Now, on a more serious note, many guys see me as a “seductress”. I recently had this issue with a delta guy. You know the story. Now, I am not a very motherly and homey person. But I think I act like a girl who expects respect. I honestly have no idea why this is happening to me so often.

Oh. Maybe it’s the Pe body swaying? And the giddy giggles? Just making assumptions because I am meeting these guys on casual gaming events.  So, when we meet, I am not wearing leather boots or tempting red lipstick, I am wearing casual clothes, cat T-shirts, very normal looking dresses, stuff like that. And then I spot an Ne heavy guy and I’m thinking OMG, this guy looks so smart and fun ! <3  And after 2 hours they are asking- wanna come over and drink wine? And – no, I actually don’t want wine, I want to talk to them and play games and get to meet them. And their reaction is…confusing. :))

Se guys seem to take less risks – weirdly. Maybe because of a better connection to the real world, they tend to see I am just having fun, rolling dice and laughing and just wishing to disconnect from ordinary life’s stress… and they take that opportunity and just inflate the fun for the moment. Maybe because they are converging their thoughts towards a desired outcome? No idea.

About the Madonna – Whore complex – I am pretty sure it’s very common.  I think it’s more because of religious fanaticism (or because of a religious upbringing even if the guy is not a believer anymore) than connected to a particular type/quadra.

The really funny part of this complex is that some guys will see you as Madonna and others as Whore. A friend recently told me I look so nice and like such a good and kind person ! He met me at the same event where I met the owl loving delta guy. So…how the hell does one see me like a girl you just met and then invite to your place and the other one as being very nice and kind ? 🙂 I…can’t understand it and I tend to believe at least in this case it’s not me, it’s them ! :)))

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by Bera.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON