Reply To: The Fe Myth & Meta Narratives

Index Forums Cognitive Functions The Fe Myth & Meta Narratives Reply To: The Fe Myth & Meta Narratives

Ivory
Participant
  • Type: TiSe
  • Development: ll--
  • Attitude: Adaptive

Throwing some fish in these stormy waters:

I think that the greatest example of the Hero’s Journey is found in the best selling book: The Bible. Jesus Christ’s life-story itself (he’s Fe dom is he not?) follows that cycle to the T.

His story is much older than the Bible itself, and I would argue (but won’t..) that it is much, much older than the 2000-ish-years time that we’ve been fed to believe.

In short; I am a supporter of the idea that the Hero’s Journey is a universal pattern, and I disagree that it is a product of modern times.

Also (edit!), the popularity of the Hero’s Journey ‘coincides’ with the popularity of monotheism. Before that the Hero’s Journey was still incredibly important and spread throughout cultures world-wide, but it didn’t receive this massive focus as the other parts of the larger story (such as the tales of the Trickster) were of equal importance. The hierarchy has shifted. Bring back the GodS!!! I’m late for school now, thanks CT!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Ivory.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON