Reply To: Fe vs Te+Fi – Self Improvement

Home Page Forums Cognitive Functions Fe vs Te+Fi – Self Improvement Reply To: Fe vs Te+Fi – Self Improvement

Bera
  • Type: SeFi
  • Development: ll--
  • Attitude: Seelie

I’m not sure if I should respond to this thread, since my Fi and Te are not conscious…I just wanted to say I can see this in myself too…now, I obviously need a strong and organized person/ part of myself to protect my Fi. And there is no one, literally no one (except for Animal 🙂 ) who is filling that White Knight role in my life, so, yeah, my Te has to do it. It’s a survival thing.

And I also have this strange tendency of looking for …princesses to defend. It’s weird as hell because it’s not a very feminine way to act. And it’s also not effective enough, since my Te is not conscious. It is an endeavor I mostly fail at. And also, if my defense is gone somewhere else, my Fi remains a bit exposed. I don’t have enough white knights at my disposal to protect both myself and the people who might strike me as needing help. I think I need a better strategy for this. :))

I also have to admit I don’t really care for the social implications that much. I try to manage them but only in a very broad sense and usually also fail at that.

It is an area of self improvement indeed, because I am very bad at it. 🙂

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Bera.
  • This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Bera.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON