Reply To: Heroes & Villains for each Function -Myth

Home Page Forums Cognitive Functions Heroes & Villains for each Function -Myth Reply To: Heroes & Villains for each Function -Myth

Bera
  • Type: SeFi
  • Development: ll--
  • Attitude: Seelie

@animal , you really don’t give up, do you? 🙂 Talking about strong volition. :p

I will not say anything else about Harry Potter right now, but I do think Daenerys is a very good example of an Fe hero. She is not only a Queen, she is the Mother of Dragons. People call her Mother. We see her dominate huge crowds by clever and warm persuasion. We see her become her people’s hero again and again and again. She builds clans and tribes around herself and if she does not, she takes already built ones and makes them her own. She punishes people who wrong her, uses shaming and rewards in ways aimed at influencing others. She refines herself throughout her journey and transforms from a victim to a leader. She offers guidance and motivates others to grow. She very fittingly represents the idea of mind over body, being a pretty frail and small woman who rides dragons, eats a horse’s heart, dives into hot water or goes in the fire without feeling any pain or maybe ignoring any pain she might feel. She constantly endures impossible challenges and faces adversity. Also, she is a flame bearer.

I think she is representative of Fe indeed ! <3

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Bera.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON