Reply To: Harry Potter's Fictional Type

Home Page Forums Cognitive Functions Harry Potter's Fictional Type Reply To: Harry Potter's Fictional Type

Animal
Participant
  • Type: SeFi
  • Development: lll-
  • Attitude: Unseelie

Actually, one more thought  @auburn
For now, I would suggest that if you’re not going to take out the word “hero,” but you CAN acknowledge that there are different types of heroes – it might help to have a list of characters and stories who embody Fe heroism unambiguously, like Danaerys and Black Panther, rather than Harry Potter.

Having HP on that list, is what gives it the sense that you’re just lumping every type of heroism into Fe, and not acknowledging the heroism in other types, regardless of your long explanation about your specific meaning.  The example you chose, betrays a deeper sense that ‘all heroes & hero stories are Fe.’ Regardless of their actual type, the methods, etc.

That’s just my suggestion and you can feel free to disagree or ignore it; but I think I’ve clarified enough why I stand where I stand on that.

In short: Voldemort’s Je vision gets ruined by Harry Potter, the trickster. That is the “hero myth” of the story.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Animal.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON