Reply To: Harry Potter's Fictional Type

Home Page Forums Cognitive Functions Harry Potter's Fictional Type Reply To: Harry Potter's Fictional Type

Animal
Participant
  • Type: SeFi
  • Development: lll-
  • Attitude: Unseelie

@auburn

Your answer makes a lot of sense. Thank you for explaining. 🙂

This is some excellent food for thought.  Given that my interest in typology began with wanting to improve my writing, I am deeply fascinated by this and I’m going to be chewing on this idea for a while.

I think what happens in my novel is that my mirror character, the SeFi, embodies the Fe myth – although his base character is very much Trickster/Hunter/Oversexed Aphrodisiac 😉  — but he has to rise from the ashes to overcome ailments beyond his control, and defeat the demons that rise within himself.  The FeNi character embodies the Te King myth, or tries to.  Meanwhile my TiSe lead is pretty consistently the compass and “Muse.” In true Ji fashion. Though she takes on some Ni-style ventures.

This is very true to real life, as all these characters are based on real people (including myself, and I seem to have embodied the phoenix, like him, for similar reasons). So I guess the myths don’t have to be embodied directly in someone’s “trajectory” – but rather, in their basic character, and how they do their trajectory.

Am I making sense? Words hate me today.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Animal.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON