Reply To: Harry Potter's Fictional Type

Home Page Forums Cognitive Functions Harry Potter's Fictional Type Reply To: Harry Potter's Fictional Type

Bera
  • Type: SeFi
  • Development: ll--
  • Attitude: Seelie

Oh, here they are. 🙂

So, what I was saying about Harry Potter :

@Animal
– I think he found out about the dragons from Hagrid but I’m not sure, I should watch it again. 🙂 I believe he thought of using the broom before he entered into the contest but after that everything was improvising in the moment.

I don’t think this shows that he is not a Pe lead, because it was not a very well thought out plan, it was not a strategy with every possible outcome analyzed and nicely written on a piece of paper. It was just an idea about a possible opportunity that he could use.

I didn’t know that the actor is SeFi, I actually thought he might be an Ne lead. I will watch the movies again and try to see more of his vultology and actions from that perspective. Anyway, I think it’s more important to see if the character was thought as an Se lead or an Fe lead (or anything else) because the actor could be a totally different type and still play him well and SeFis are usually known to be good actors.

@Auburn
, is Daniel Radcliffe SeFi? Because if he is, he would be a wonderful addition to the new database, this is what I mean by good examples. 🙂

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Bera.
  • This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Bera.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON