Reply To: Fe Profile

Home Page Forums Cognitive Functions Fe Profile Reply To: Fe Profile

Animal
Participant
  • Type: SeFi
  • Development: lll-
  • Attitude: Unseelie

The mind-over-body attribute of Fe comes from a place of pain-endurance rather than pleasure or thirst. It comes from the recognition of flaws, from discipline, mental fortitude and self-control. It may not even be connected to “getting” or “seeking out”, as much as to a moral effort. A personal refinement. In this sense Fe shows organization and is militant with itself.

This is not at all the case with Se when we take it by itself. Se+Je is a different matter, but Se by itself does not seek/chase/hunt or compete from a place of structure and organization — but more from the high of being alive or the “blowing shit up” feeling, as Jelle likes to put it.   Se by itself can be quite imprudent and impulsive, even if it’s quite assertive and forthcoming about where its impulse is directed at any given moment.

If this is the case then I would wonder why Se leads are overrepresented in music and in ‘stunts?’  Because mastering stunts and music takes a lot of discipline and endurance.  People might think music and stunts are just some ‘fun thrill,’ but try to do what those Se users do without practicing for years and years. How would you explain this?  Anyone?

Physical stunts is exactly “Mind over Body.”  Same with music.  Se users get in the flow, and it’s much less rigid than Fe, but in order to tap into the flow and produce an impressive feat, you have to be so good at what you’re doing, that you don’t even have to think about it.  This is why I used to practice before a show with a blindfold on (singing through my whisper and playing piano, both of which require discipline).  Without absolute mastery of the techniques, I can’t lose myself to the ‘flow’ during the show. The same goes for Se users who are doing stunts. They can feel the flow in the moment because they spent a lot of time practicing the same moves over and over, so that in the moment, it can ‘run through them.’

Quote from @bera  from chat. She has no J development.

Totally agreed ! There is always a way as long as we are alive ! Well, maybe there is a way even after :)) Haunting haters forever ! :))) 😛 yes, I also believe in free will, we are the main creators of our life, not the external circumstances…the circumstances just provide limits to overcome in creative ways, I think
this is my usual optimistic view…I may stray from it under very stressful circumstances.. but usually I don’t.
I don’t have a similar difficult story like yours but it is quite amazing to be able to work as a lawyer with my hypersensitivity, seeliness and general attitude :)) plus I think I have some speech issues tbh, I suspected cluttering at some point but now I think it s just because of total lack of J 🙂
I know many many people who are better at argumenting stuff and making a point
Who couldn’t make it in this job, quit their studies, didn’t pass the admission exam etc
So, will is essential

Despite her lack of J, her attitude is one of willful focus toward a long term goal, exactly like mine. I would have to wonder how this (below) could be the case, just like I’d wonder how so many Se users learned to do stunts & music in the first place, if they lack a will for mastery.

Se by itself does not seek/chase/hunt or compete from a place of structure and organization — but more from the high of being alive or the “blowing shit up” feeling, as Jelle likes to put it.   Se by itself can be quite imprudent and impulsive, even if it’s quite assertive and forthcoming about where its impulse is directed at any given moment.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Animal.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON