Reply To: Some comments on my Vultology Report

Home Page Forums The General Hall Some comments on my Vultology Report Reply To: Some comments on my Vultology Report

Auburn
Keymaster
  • Type: TiNe
  • Development: l--l
  • Attitude: Adaptive

There has been some open debate as to what the nature of hierarchy is. But as far as I can tell, Ti-Ne-Si-Fe is actually correct for the TiNe in all cases. In other words, there appears to be a significance in the categories:

• Primary
  • Auxiliary
  • Tertiary
  • Polar

Where the position of the auxiliary is always what it is, whether or not a person has developed a function (or two functions) below it. So for example an FeNi l-l- will still have a certain auxiliary Ni psychic relationship that never goes away. And it informs their psychology in the form of being conductor-Ni, in service of Fe. Each function plays a specific role in each type’s hierarchy.

So a TiNe l-l- like you would, as far as I can tell, still have auxiliary Ne, not auxiliary Si. Si doesn’t jump over Ne; Ne remains in its appropriate position, but Si is more developed, perhaps due to necessity or life circumstances.

Before (with the 64 subtypes model) this wasn’t the held position. And it seemed that TiSi was a ‘type’ but in reality, I think every TiSi is actually a TiNe who has grown into Si. I don’t think there’s such a thing as a person who is born as TiSi. Or born as FeSe,etc.

This is a challenging thing to prove, but recently in my discussions with @faeruss – I believe a few things were brought to light about the inescapable energetic difference that can be tracked when a person is using lower functions. And this confirms that they’re indeed lower.

I’ve also gotten verification of this from l-ll @hrafn , @meta , and a few other members who have an unconscious auxiliary function, and yet see the metabolic priority that said function’s placement has on them, despite it being less strong.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Auburn.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON