Reply To: NeFi's with Social Anxiety

Home Page Forums General Psychology NeFi's with Social Anxiety Reply To: NeFi's with Social Anxiety

Lumi
Participant
  • Type: NeFi
  • Development: ll--
  • Attitude: Seelie

So when you do feel comfortable around others, what kind of interactions do you like having? (Playful, silly ones? Intensely personal ones? Nerdy/Geeky ones? Philosophical ones?)

Hmmm… I feel like I like all of them, but I think the conversation I like to have depends on the mood? And also, I try to guess whether or not the other person will be interested in a particular topic. If I think I see that there is little interest in the topic, then I try to switch to another one. I think that as long as we are both engaged in the conversation, the type may not matter at all, haha.

However, I probably like intensely personal, nerdy/geeky and philosophical ones the best. Or maybe just no conversation at all, but with the other person and I just sitting there in silence (but not in awkward silence though :p). With intensely personal conversations, I think I just like the way we can open ourselves up a bit and share experiences and our vulnerable sides or something? Those convos feel sorta liberating and they overall feel very nice :p.

Also, I like conversations about human nature and other related topics, so I get a bit interested in those kind of discussions in my English class even though I don’t participate in them, hehe. There’s one particular friend of mine who likes to talk about human nature more than I do; whenever we talk, it’s always cool to see her views on human nature and morality from books, anime (Death Note usually :p), movies.

@bera
– Eyyyy I was more outgoing as a kid as well! Maybe I’ll be more outgoing once I get into adulthood? Haha, maybe it is somewhat age-related :p.

@kesogagoshidze
– Same! Well, sort of. :p I don’t think I’m totally interested in communication either….

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Lumi.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON