Reply To: About You?

Home Forums Official & Introductions About You? Reply To: About You?

Aletheia
Participant
  • Type: TiNe
  • Development: ll-l
  • Attitude: Adaptive

What is your name? Or the story behind your alias?
My irl name is Renee (meaning 'reborn', which is quite apt since rebirth/transcendence has been the repetitive theme in my life).
Magickal name Estira.
My alias, Alerith, is what Auburn named me ^^ It's really like a second name I go by, especially in this community, so I've kept it through the years.
Where are you from?
California Central Coast
How old are you?
32.. but I feel more like a suspension between an 8 year old puella aeterna and a 100 year old crone ;p
What’s your gender?
Femelle
What got you interested in Cognitive Type?
Welp, since a pretty young age I noticed patterns in humanity. It was as if many people were essentially copies of each other. I was fascinated by how it seemed like when two people with the same type of energy, smiles and/or articulation style conversed, they would amplify the traits they had in common. The topic of compatibility was a special interest of mine, being that I felt isolated/misplaced and desired to find a way to identify my 'kin'. When I met Auburn around the beginning of 2013, he shared his insights about visual reading and the functions.. and it all totally made sense! I was impressed with how far he'd gone with quantifying the phenomenon I'd glimpsed, and I just had to collaborate on the further development of the theory 😀
What did/do you type as in other systems?
INTP in MBTI - never got anything else.
Do you have a partner/lover?
Yes <3 (but I'm poly so it's not like I'm 'taken' 😉 )
Do you have any kids?
Nuh-uh :p
Do you have any pets?
Only if you count the ravens and ground squirrels I hang out with in the forests 'round where I live ^__^ <3
Life motto?
Amor Fati
&
Vincit Omnia Veritas
Favorite Flavor?
The blood of freshly sacrificed victims on a new moon's night >:D
loll jk
Probably pu-erh tea.
Spirituality?
bah - I hate the term 'spirituality' :p What does it mean, really? It's one of those damned general terms for an abstract concept not properly quantified by society.. *grumble grumble* /end rant
My views revolve more around determinism and analytical psychology than any religious tradition or belief system. However I identify as Pagan and am a practicing witch (Gray path). I'm also into Zen philosophy and vipassana meditation. My Goddess is the Void..
Random fact about you?
Integrative Medicine, natural cures and diagnostic research are a special interest of mines. I have a sylladex of around a hundred or so supplements and treatment regimens for some of Western society's most prominent disorders (stop eating high fructose corn syrup dammit!! >,<) Truth be told, an overarching goal is to prevent/cure all disease and ageing. Partly because I'd like to be immortal O:)

© Copyright 2012-2021 Juan E. Sandoval - Use Policy
searchhomecommentsenvelope