Reply To: About You?

Home Page Forums Official & Introductions About You? Reply To: About You?

Chiron
Participant
  • Type: TiNe
  • Development: ll-l
  • Attitude: Adaptive

What is your name? Or the story behind your alias?

My irl name is Renee (meaning ‘reborn’, which is quite apt since rebirth/transcendence has been the repetitive theme in my life).

Magickal name Estira.

My alias, Alerith, is what Auburn named me ^^ It’s really like a second name I go by, especially in this community, so I’ve kept it through the years.

Where are you from?

California Central Coast

How old are you?

32.. but I feel more like a suspension between an 8 year old puella aeterna and a 100 year old crone ;p

What’s your gender?

Femelle

What got you interested in Cognitive Type?

Welp, since a pretty young age I noticed patterns in humanity. It was as if many people were essentially copies of each other. I was fascinated by how it seemed like when two people with the same type of energy, smiles and/or articulation style conversed, they would amplify the traits they had in common. The topic of compatibility was a special interest of mine, being that I felt isolated/misplaced and desired to find a way to identify my ‘kin’. When I met Auburn around the beginning of 2013, he shared his insights about visual reading and the functions.. and it all totally made sense! I was impressed with how far he’d gone with quantifying the phenomenon I’d glimpsed, and I just had to collaborate on the further development of the theory 😀

What did/do you type as in other systems?

INTP in MBTI – never got anything else.

Do you have a partner/lover?

Yes <3 (but I’m poly so it’s not like I’m ‘taken’ 😉 )

Do you have any kids?

Nuh-uh :p

Do you have any pets?

Only if you count the ravens and ground squirrels I hang out with in the forests ’round where I live ^__^ <3

Life motto?

Amor Fati

&

Vincit Omnia Veritas

Favorite Flavor?

The blood of freshly sacrificed victims on a new moon’s night >:D

loll jk

Probably pu-erh tea.

Spirituality?

bah – I hate the term ‘spirituality’ :p What does it mean, really? It’s one of those damned general terms for an abstract concept not properly quantified by society.. *grumble grumble* /end rant

My views revolve more around determinism and analytical psychology than any religious tradition or belief system. However I identify as Pagan and am a practicing witch (Gray path). I’m also into Zen philosophy and vipassana meditation. My Goddess is the Void..

Random fact about you?

Integrative Medicine, natural cures and diagnostic research are a special interest of mines. I have a sylladex of around a hundred or so supplements and treatment regimens for some of Western society’s most prominent disorders (stop eating high fructose corn syrup dammit!! >,<) Truth be told, an overarching goal is to prevent/cure all disease and ageing. Partly because I’d like to be immortal O:)

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by Chiron.
  • This reply was modified 1 year ago by Chiron.
  • This reply was modified 1 year ago by Chiron.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON