Reply To: About You?

Home Page Forums Official & Introductions About You? Reply To: About You?

Evergreen
Participant
  • Type: TiSe
  • Development: l---
  • Attitude: Adaptive

What is your name? Or the story behind your alias?

Name: Gwen

Alias: I chose “Evergreen” for a few reasons. I live in the Pacific Northwest and evergreen trees are one of my favorite things here. I also feel alive in winter, and I love venturing out into nature when it’s cold and all you can see are evergreen trees and snow. I also see evergreens as being a symbol of life and vitality during times of darkness, transcending death, and immortality.

Where are you from?

Oregon

How old are you?

What’s your gender?

Female

What got you interested in Cognitive Type?

I saw a YouTuber talking about visual typing and she mentioned CT. I was already interested in personality, but I never felt like I was able to see myself objectively enough to type myself, so I was intrigued by CT right away.

What did/do you type as in other systems?

I never officially typed myself in MBTI because no single type description ever felt right to me, but I knew I was introverted and I suspected I was a thinking type. Online tests usually came out as INxJ.

I think part of the problem was that my Big 5 traits don’t match up well with the Myers-Briggs temperament dichotomies — e.g. I have high openness and conscientiousness, but in Myers-Briggs terminology I’d actually be an ISTP, not an NJ type.

Do you have a partner/lover?

No.

Do you have any kids?

No.

Do you have any pets?

No, but I love animals and I had an amazing dog for many years. <3

Life motto?

Still working on it. 🙂

Favorite Flavor?

I love mint.

Spirituality?

Also still working on it. 🙂 For me, one of the biggest spiritual questions has always been: Is existence intrinsically meaningful or are we just “here”? I think it’s meaningful, and that’s where I find religion and spirituality.

Random fact about you?

I’m pretty good at bocce ball.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Evergreen.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON