Reply To: About You?

Home Page Forums Official & Introductions About You? Reply To: About You?

Bera
  • Type: SeFi
  • Development: ll--
  • Attitude: Seelie

Hello !

I tried to answer too.

What is your name? Or the story behind your alias?
Bera – is the name of one of my DnD characters (and her later versions/avatars :)) ). She is a barbarian totem warrior 🙂 and her spirit animal is the bear, so when I had to choose a name for her, I looked for a Norse girl name meaning bear and I found this one.

I didn’t know I was SeFi when I decided to use this name on the forum. I noticed much later that it sounds somewhat close to Ver

And that me and Animal are both SeFis and her name on the forum is Animal and mine means Bear. :))

Where are you from?

I am from Romania.

How old are you?

Isn’t it fun to guess someone’s age?? I think it is…:)

What’s your gender?

Female

What got you interested in Cognitive Type?

Oh, there are two things I immediately liked about CT and that I haven’t seen anywhere else :

• the possibility to type people without having to ask them to do a test 🙂
  • the possibility to develop functions (and to be able to check if you really developed them or not).

I found out about the existence of certain connections between micro expressions and functions from a YouTube channel…and the You Tuber who had that channel mentioned she learned about these connections from CT.

This is basically how I found out about CT !

What did/do you type as in other systems? 

INFP

Do you have a partner/lover?

I have some partners in crime ! 😛

Do you have any pets?

Yes, a cat. Her name is Cat. <3

Do you have any kids?

If Cat counts as a kid, yeah…:P

Life motto?

I don’t like the idea of having a life motto and never had one.

But I can find one now. :)) It will of course not be a life motto but it will be a motto.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”

Favorite Flavor?

Coffee, cinnamon, vanilla, dark chocolate, caramel, strawberries and others, I can’t pick only one favorite.

Spirituality?

Agnostic playing with woo-woo stuff

Random fact about you?

I had no idea how to ride a bike and I learned it recently (2 or 3 years ago) from a …professional who provides bike riding classes. :)) I found  it amazing how just shifting the focus also makes you change the direction. <3 It’s an Se thing, I guess.

Social Media? 

Facebook, LinkedIn. I hope people don’t expect me to give a link or something? 🙂 But of course I will give it to friends in private conversations.

Later edit ! I just realized I said my DnD character was a totem worrier, which is hilarious :))) Of course she was a totem warrior. :))) But I am a totem worrier, completely worried about totems, oh, dear. :)))

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Bera.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON