Reply To: Basics: Face Comparisons

Home Page Forums Vultology & Learning Center Basics: Face Comparisons Reply To: Basics: Face Comparisons

Elisa Day
Participant
  • Type: TiSe
  • Development: ll--
  • Attitude: Adaptive

Love this! Super helpful and I’m so grateful you made this!

I’m starting to think your first assessment about me was right, @auburn. At first glance when I compare the FiSe and FiNe pictures the FiSe stands out as looking almost exactly like me overall. HOWEVER, when I really examine closely at small details (something I struggle with) I notice that I do have the eyebrows of the FiSe but the shape of my eyes, and the flesh around it, is exactly like the FiNe eyes. Wild! The FiSe eyes are a totally different shape and I can see what you mean now by the “taughtness.” There isn’t any of that… puffiness like there is in the FiNe.

The Ne is also quite apparent even when I look at pictures of myself as a kid. Maybe I’m an unusual case because I inherited intensely frowning, arched eyebrows from my mom’s side, so I just automatically ruled out Ne/Si because of that. Also, I admit I have trouble seeing details in faces and I just look at the overall picture. This tool really helped me see that.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON