Reply To: Dominant Function as Undervalued

Home Page Forums Cognitive Functions Dominant Function as Undervalued Reply To: Dominant Function as Undervalued

EpicEntity
Participant
  • Type: SeTi
  • Development: l--l
  • Attitude: Directive

@Tea, I must say it is comforting to read about experience of “architectural flexibility” from another PeJi l–l.

I had read that last segment, about SeTi, a few time more than the ones above. All of that is fairly accurate. I don’t know if I can speak for most SeTi; I like choosing the singular course that seems to be hidden from what’s within plane view; I have this hunger to get the edge and think from in early adaptive perspective. Example: NiFe-Se says “yeah we can totally profit from a bitcoin miner” SeTi-Ni “Bro all the big corporate white collars have regular bitcoin under control. So we’d have to think about where cryptocurrency is trending next; then we must foresee the initial cracks that only the small guys can fit through in order to make real a profit.”

Se and options: I’ll see one way to do something. Try it. Then at that initial motion of starting one or two more alterations of the overall action comes into visualization. In a nutshell options may come to us in a serial motion of events.

Need for absolute certainty: I get where coming from. Less sure about this than anything else. 1: It might not need to be said, but this need sounds like Se or Si with little to no preference for Ni or Ne respectively. 2: Sounds like Enneagram 8, which I wouldn’t be surprised if they always had little preference for N. 3: It wasn’t to I got to my late 20s did I have the “bottom line” plus “walk with no talk” as backup weapon for almost any scenario among envy driven passerbys and wannabes. In a nutshell ?? IDK… IDK why I even referenced it… IDK

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by EpicEntity.
  • This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by EpicEntity.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON