Reply To: Dominant Function as Undervalued

Home Page Forums Cognitive Functions Dominant Function as Undervalued Reply To: Dominant Function as Undervalued

Tea
Participant
  • Type: NeFi
  • Development: l--l
  • Attitude: Seelie

Epic, I think you’ve made an important distinction between conductors and revisors. It’s said that Ne looks at many theories while Ni sticks to one and continues to doubt it. But I think we can apply that to Pe v Pi as well.

I very much resonate with your approach. I take the important principles from theories and shape mine. I think I would react the same under criticism, not scraping the whole thing entirely but repositioning some of the architecture. For me (Ne) that generally involves making a finer distinction.

I can see when SeTi are choosing the most promising course because something has to be done. This is when you see the mid brow raise I was talking about with Tobes. He said he uses it when he’s about to BS, but I think it’s more than that. It’s also abut rejecting a competing line of information in the absence of absolute certainty, and sometimes that’s out of sheer need.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON