Reply To: CFs/EQs –Mind/Will–Cognition/Intentiom

Home Page Forums Cognitive Functions CFs/EQs –Mind/Will–Cognition/Intentiom Reply To: CFs/EQs –Mind/Will–Cognition/Intentiom

Muwu
Blocked
  • Type: SiTe
  • Development: l-ll
  • Attitude: Seelie

From my personal experience, what I usually see is that energetics tend to follow perspective and the lense associated with that perspective. It takes modulation into a state to extrapolate energy out of it and depending on this state you get a general feel for things. This is most noticeable with I-I- types where your double extroverts unapologetically take up space, and your double introverts peer in like owls.  Often double introverts can modulate into an extroverted energy quadra – but it’s likely to be sloppy and out of place compared to a person who natively sits there. Energy depends on the moment that it’s in and what you’re modulating… It’s awfully hard for me to picture a I— Si dom who has Pe energy all the time without Pe developed.

So to this extent Energy =/= development because it lacks the psychological capacity to register data at a sufficiently proportionate level to the dominant function. In regards to development it leads to the question -> “Does sufficient vultological signage indicate development and to what level is implied usage.” I don’t think that modulation without consistent appraisal makes for development because development implies usage at a reasonable level in regards and conjunction to the main POV. The lack of consideration should be denoted as – in development. Momentary adaptation and modulation shows considerate but not integrated POV.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON