Reply To: CFs/EQs –Mind/Will–Cognition/Intentiom

Index Forums Cognitive Functions CFs/EQs –Mind/Will–Cognition/Intentiom Reply To: CFs/EQs –Mind/Will–Cognition/Intentiom

Faex
Participant
  • Type: NeFi
  • Development: ll--
  • Attitude: Seelie

Pe – search

Ji – identify and qualify (assess value)

Pi – map (squirrel away both knowledge and resources)

Je – hunt/gather/coordinate

I agree with this! And I especially like the association of Se with hunting. Ne would be a terrible hunter! Lol.

Je is very linear in the way it “hunts” though, not at all like Pe/Se. Je depends on a stable field where you can plan and co-ordinate things. It depends on predicting the outcome several steps from now. Stability is imperative for that, which is why it goes well with Pi’s long-range/panoramic observation.

Unlike Pe which is all about responding in-the-moment to random elements in a dynamic field. Pe is about making choices and responding intelligently to things no one foresaw, so these are things you can’t really plan for. Je is much more dependant on the kind of stability Pi foresight allows.

And yes! I love “Ji-identify/assess value.” 100%. The diagnostics of Ji. In order to respond intelligently to random options, you need a non-random way to choose. Ji seems like a necessary ability/function for an intelligent animal that is dealing with a dynamic field and having to respond to unpredicted/unpredictable change in few steps. -Then you need more of a “This is always right/wrong” or “This is always true/false” kind of assessing ‘tool’ that’s more universalist–a compass!

But I’d modify it as Je- farming; Pe- Hunter-gathering (Coz of the Je reliance on predictability).

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Faex.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON