Reply To: CFs/EQs –Mind/Will–Cognition/Intentiom

Home Page Forums Cognitive Functions CFs/EQs –Mind/Will–Cognition/Intentiom Reply To: CFs/EQs –Mind/Will–Cognition/Intentiom

Auburn
Keymaster
  • Type: TiNe
  • Development: l--l
  • Attitude: Adaptive

This is a very interesting take. My suspicion is more or less the same: that type is probably an intersection of two phenomenon, the  CFs and EQs. Cognition and Energetics.

Cognition appears to be more hereditary, and we either do or don’t belong to a given quadrant. Whereas the Energetics seem to be in some way under the control of our will, as you said, although we begin in one energetic nativity.

From an evolutionary perspective, what do you suppose these aspects are? One initial thought I had is that the Energetics may have evolved first along the lines of necessary activities for living:

Hunt/Grasp (Je) & Gather (Pe)

Hunting and gathering may then have developed an inverted assistant side:

Hunt /
Analyze

&

Gather /
Store

Where in order to hunt most effectively, an introverted component developed that was calculative (Ji) and evaluated the situation in order to execute (Je) the best action. And where the Gather instinct introverted and developed a map/understanding (Pi) of where things were to be found later.

This is a very flimsy, breakfast-table idea, but I figured it might add to this curious discussion.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Auburn.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON