Reply To: Seelie & Adaptive vs. Unseelie & Directive: Is it Related to Conflict Avoidance?

Home Page Forums Cognitive Functions Seelie & Adaptive vs. Unseelie & Directive: Is it Related to Conflict Avoidance? Reply To: Seelie & Adaptive vs. Unseelie & Directive: Is it Related to Conflict Avoidance?

Elisa Day
Participant
  • Type: TiSe
  • Development: ll--
  • Attitude: Adaptive

It’s funny. Everyone thinks I’m a 4. Then I read stuff like this and I think, “how the hell do people think I’m a 4?”

Right now I’m feeling pretty calm and chill, but there are times when I feel the way you are describing here. I’ve been told all my life that I’m incredibly expressive and emotional. I can’t hide my feelings to save my life. There are days when I’m a ray of sunshine and days when I’m a thunderous cloud of deadly doom.

As for conflict? Well, conflict is like a drug to me. I both love and hate it. First of all, it’s important for me to know that the other person is up for it. If I perceive it to be welcome then I will gladly engage with brutal force. In forums like this one, however, I feel it would be disrespectful to Auburn to do so.

It’s exciting! I get a rush and crave more and more until I’m addicted. I go through withdrawals and crash hard. Lately I’ve been detoxing.

After being told I’m a different type in CT than I thought I would be, I no longer know what type I am in any other system either lol! That being said, I always related to 8 > 1 > 9. I may be totally wrong tho 😛

Being told I’m seelie was somewhat of a shock but not really. I’ve been told I’m like a Disney Princess before (one who has done a lot of drugs). In my mind I think of myself as someone quite intense… too intense for people. I seek company from people with whom I feel I don’t need to walk on eggshells; those who I perceive as tough and willing to battle it out every now and then. They are difficult to find.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Elisa Day.
  • This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Elisa Day.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON