Reply To: Do any other Pe leads have a Strong Sense of Purpose & Singular Trajectory?

Index Forums Cognitive Functions Do any other Pe leads have a Strong Sense of Purpose & Singular Trajectory? Reply To: Do any other Pe leads have a Strong Sense of Purpose & Singular Trajectory?

Faex
Participant
  • Type: NeFi
  • Development: ll--
  • Attitude: Seelie

I definitely do but before about a year ago, it was “I will do this one day!” for decades. That turned into angst and self-sabotage in all the things I was doing to avoid doing what I have been thinking about since like 15. That changed in 2017 but it really came to a head in 2018. Now that my life is more and more aligned (and aligning) with that inner sense of “what I should be doing with my life”, the trajectory is getting sharper and more linear, bringing in all the other things I wanted to do but also didn’t do, in a weird woo-formed (it feels like) grand plan. It had never occurred to me before they could all be part of one story. They seemed so scattered. It’s interesting to witness.

I think for Ne, the trajectory is first about “finding what I should do”, before it can turn into the linear pursuit of a destiny that looks like a ‘trajectory’. Problem is, that first phase can take a person decades to their entire life! Which is its own special struggle. What I’ve discovered for myself is that I always knew what to do, deep down. I just didn’t allow myself to know it, really hear it, and trust it. The twinkling lights of other ideas, thoughts, notions, possibilities, always managed to make it murky, not to mention ideas/notions/fears from society/family/friends etc.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Faex.
  • This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Faex.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON