Reply To: Ti and the "Void Myth" – True or False?

Home Page Forums Cognitive Functions Ti and the "Void Myth" – True or False? Reply To: Ti and the "Void Myth" – True or False?

Supah Protist
Participant
  • Type: SeTi
  • Development: ll-l
  • Attitude: Directive

Breaking it down: I think a main difference here is that I don’t necessarily believe that the collective’s beliefs hold any water. However, I’m not sure that any of my beliefs hold water either. The deconstruction I reffered to is closer to a destruction of all of my beliefs that can’t be proven, which is all of them. I’m even now trying to remember exactly when I entered this deconsructive mode, but I’m uncertain about when it actually began. What happens is I’ll think “How do you know X?” and won’t be able to answer the question. This may potentially stem from not wanting to believe or know or feeling that I shouldn’t believe or know anything. I have yet to understand the reason behind feeling I shouldn’t believe or know anything though.

Non-assertion: My negative attitude towards assertion seems to cover all types of assertion, not just intents. I’m not sure if I have any beliefs on the subject, but I can observe that I enter periods where any assertion I make of any kind is viewed as unverifiable and thus rejected.

PS: This would be my strategy if I had anything I was certain about and if I thought certainty was an acceptable stance on anything.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON