- Type: SeTi
- Development: l--l
- Attitude: Directive
@epickalypze – interesting ! I do feel like an explorer of the Fi realm. More than an explorer of the world, generally. SeFi brain with an Fi mind, yes, that certainly feels right.
@bera – Thank you, I hope this perspective serve you well!
I don’t really know how this works, what you have to do to develop them (and this is actually the most relevant thing :)) ). I’m not sure if it was explained anywhere but I will try some experimental approaches with Ni and Te. This is basically why I joined this forum, I wanted to develop functions. :))
Be careful daring
- You may not comeback to be the same as what those closest to remember you to be.
- There could still be plenty of growth to be had even as a l—.
- So long as you get results that are better for you than an llll that should be all that manners
- I see l— as a force of concentrated purity.
- As an SeJi ll-l there has been many times where I wish I could just do something without thinking about it to oblivion
- SeJi l— are some of the most lively people in the world and SeJi ll-l will rarely have it and mostly seem to fake it.
- I find myself trying be like a SeJi l— every now and again for sake of inner freedom, yet if I tried to explain the process to a SeJi l— it could just be weirdist shit they ever heard of.
Yet it is up to you. So for your careful consideration here are some pages below.