Reply To: Dominant Function as Undervalued

Home Page Forums Cognitive Functions Dominant Function as Undervalued Reply To: Dominant Function as Undervalued

EpicEntity
Participant
  • Type: SeTi
  • Development: l--l
  • Attitude: Directive

@epickalypze – interesting ! I do feel like an explorer of the Fi realm. More than an explorer of the world, generally. SeFi brain with an Fi mind, yes, that certainly feels right.

@bera
– Thank you, I hope this perspective serve you well!

I don’t really know how this works, what you have to do to develop them (and this is actually the most relevant thing :)) ). I’m not sure if it was explained anywhere but I will try some experimental approaches with Ni and Te.   This is basically why I joined this forum, I wanted to develop functions. :))

Be careful daring

• You may not comeback to be the same as what those closest to remember you to be.
  • There could still be plenty of growth to be had even as a l—.
  • So long as you get results that are better for you than an llll that should be all that manners
  • I see l— as a force of concentrated purity.
  • As an SeJi ll-l there has been many times where I wish I could just do something without thinking about it to oblivion
  • SeJi l— are some of the most lively people in the world and SeJi ll-l will rarely have it and mostly seem to fake it.
  • I find myself trying be like a SeJi l— every now and again for sake of inner freedom, yet if I tried to explain the process to a SeJi l— it could just be weirdist shit they ever heard of.

Yet it is up to you. So for your careful consideration here are some pages below.

8 Development Levels

Self-Improvement and Self-Mastery

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.