Reply To: Ti and the "Void Myth" – True or False?

Home Page Forums Cognitive Functions Ti and the "Void Myth" – True or False? Reply To: Ti and the "Void Myth" – True or False?

Animal
Participant
  • Type: SeFi
  • Development: lll-
  • Attitude: Unseelie

I agree, Ivory.

@Thanatesque
– who is NiTe – and also Trent Reznor – have some ‘non-human’ stuff going on. It’s not the same as the Alpha NT void, but there’s this dive into the gutteral and ugly, “humanlessness,” stripped of emotion or ‘ego,’ and dive into what we’re made of on the level of skin, organs and bones; an aesthetic depiction of a view on reality that is unobstructed by fear and pleasure.  Both of them dive into the macabre aesthetic with ease.

With the use of visceral ‘Se,’ Reznor is expressing that the humanity is stripped from the animal; we are torn down to base instinct. I write about this concept, but I don’t identify with monkey genitals, bare guts and bugs. 🙂

In my opinion, Thanatesque captures the beauty in this more elegantly, at least in her collages. The disembodiedness of 5, the ephemerality of 9 (she’s 5 with 9 fix).

Some of them go deep down into ‘death’ and ‘ego death’, like this:

I wonder if the lack of “NT blocking” in Beta & Delta makes this ‘NT’ humanlessness less likely.

@spirit-of-the-gael – another NiTe –  also depicts  a certain formlessness in her collages. I remember her forum quote when we met, was something along the lines of ‘just watching people run around frantically doing nothing.’ Her collages show a 9ish ‘hollowness’ in the sense of ‘losing oneself’ or fading away.

@spirit_of_the_gael
is a 9 core with 5 fix, and her collages start out with more body rather than head energy, but still capture this 9-5 or 5-9 “emptiness” or “hollowness” which also seems common among NT’s. Sometimes it’s about a spare use of space, and in her case as a Social dominant; ‘loneliness.’

I see a similar aesthetic in @Alerith ‘s collages, too.  I’m assuming Alerith is some 5-9 or 9-5 combo, but correct me if I’m wrong. These are hers:

Following with @Ivory ‘s ideas above – perhaps Trent Reznor, @Thanatesque and @spirit_of_the_gael – NiTe’s  – are touching more on life vs. death, whereas @Alerith – who is TiNe – is touching more on ‘void.’  What do you guys think? How would you interpret the difference?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Animal.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON