Reply To: Dominant Function as Undervalued

Home Page Forums Cognitive Functions Dominant Function as Undervalued Reply To: Dominant Function as Undervalued

EpicEntity
Participant
  • Type: SeTi
  • Development: l--l
  • Attitude: Directive

I think this is absolutely essential and explains everything.

I have a lot to say on this topic, because I’m SeFi with Ni ego, and my father is NiFe with Se ego.  His Se is developed. My Ni is versatile, and shows up a little, but not yet fully conscious.

The basic implication is that he values being a realist, and doesn’t care about that which isn’t evident to the senses; yet he picks up all the underlying trends in the world and can articulate them with tremendous depth.
I value spirituality, cosmic rhythm and the underlying trends in the world, but I pick them up kinetically and experientially, by being part of movements (whether it be online or irl) and extrapolating trends correctly from the patterns that occur thereof.

I learn kinetically, by being ‘immersed’ in the rhythm of the world, he learns more through observation and collecting information. At the same time, both of us equally value information that we experience with our own eyes. For instance he is not the type to get caught up on academic bullshit that he hasn’t experienced himself; he always sees trends as they apply to reality that he has personally experienced.

For Se/Ni, there’s a sense of ‘as above, so below.’  What occurs here, is a pattern; and that same pattern occurs ‘out there’ – in another culture, another species, another dimension etc, ad nauseum. My father has more nuance in breaking down the trends whereas I have more nuance in being a vessel through which they emerge – representing them moment to moment through clothes, music, anecdotal stories like fiction writing and characters; “showing” not  telling.  My father can “tell you” how it works with tremendous nuance, and I can show you with tremendous nuance.  Yet he values doing & producing & creating, and I value the observation and contemplation of underlying trends, and applying them in a more cosmic/spiritual way.

@animal
This is almost like a personal deja vu. I really resonate with a lot of your above, especially what I highlighted. Even this Ego-Mind-Realm concept feels like an underlying trend. It just felt like something more along the lines of free-will that had to fit somewhere this new wave of objective human nature. In a dualistic way this is like the little bit of liberalism that naturally fit into the majority of this determinism.

Believing that my roommate NiFe-Se; I have to say this guy is diligently knowledgeable in so many matters of indulgences. For him there is a fine tune way to live life. For me it’s like I most discover the most unifying essential truth before death. I would not follow his path because well it’s a path of luxury, money, women, and statics which I think so many others have already done before; plus it would be digressive of my development to becoming my deepest and true-ist self. He would not follow my path because purifying intentions as to why and how you go about something is too vague for his patients; and he’s not interested in becoming something that citizens of tomorrow’s era may decide to one day embody: such as prioritizing passive income and decentralized currency OVER active income and centralized currency; having legally customized marriages with a high degree varieties; acting as if death and life are one in the same; focusing on the mastery of cognitive attributes over trade skills.

I tend to understandingly observe something, striving to reach it’s most deepest sensational layer. Once I feel I have it’s energetic signature I will reserve engineer it to get a mirrored response from others. Example 1: I really like to fuck with free AI in the most incognito way possible. Example 2: I outline my ideas for video game concepts: The first was about Pick Up Artistry where your playable character complements, insults, touches, lies, empathizes, and discloses actual truths all in the span of 5 seconds after saying “Ah you” to a girl on the street.  I guess that’s how I would describe “value the observation and contemplation of underlying trends, and applying them in a more cosmic/spiritual way“.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by EpicEntity.
  • This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by EpicEntity.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON