Reply To: Dominant Function as Undervalued

Home Page Forums Cognitive Functions Dominant Function as Undervalued Reply To: Dominant Function as Undervalued

Animal
Participant
  • Type: SeFi
  • Development: lll-
  • Attitude: Unseelie

I have tried to explain this way of looking at ego fixation before yet it didn’t get much of a response.

As TiSe-Ni You be a Compass of the Ni realm of conscientiousness. In short Ji of the Ni realm. In a nutshell TiSe brain with a Ni mind.

As SeFi-Fi You’d be a Explorer of the Fi realm of conscientiousness. In short Pe of the Fi realm. In a nutshell SeFi brain with a Fi mind.

As SeFi-Ni You’d be Explorer of the Ni realm of conscientiousness. In short Pe of the Ni realm. In a nutshell SeFi brain with a Ni mind.

As NiTe-Ni You’d be Mapper of the Ni realm of conscientiousness. In short Pi of the Ni realm. In a nutshell NiTe brain with a Ni mind.

As FiSe-Xx You’d be Compass of the N/A realm of conscientiousness. In short Ji of the Xx realm. In a nutshell FiSe brain with a N/A mind.

@EpicKalypze

I think this is absolutely essential and explains everything.

I have a lot to say on this topic, because I’m SeFi with Ni ego, and my father is NiFe with Se ego.  His Se is developed. My Ni is versatile, and shows up a little, but not yet fully conscious.

The basic implication is that he values being a realist, and doesn’t care about that which isn’t evident to the senses; yet he picks up all the underlying trends in the world and can articulate them with tremendous depth.
I value spirituality, cosmic rhythm and the underlying trends in the world, but I pick them up kinetically and experientially, by being part of movements (whether it be online or irl) and extrapolating trends correctly from the patterns that occur thereof.

I learn kinetically, by being ‘immersed’ in the rhythm of the world, he learns more through observation and collecting information. At the same time, both of us equally value information that we experience with our own eyes. For instance he is not the type to get caught up on academic bullshit that he hasn’t experienced himself; he always sees trends as they apply to reality that he has personally experienced.

For Se/Ni, there’s a sense of ‘as above, so below.’  What occurs here, is a pattern; and that same pattern occurs ‘out there’ – in another culture, another species, another dimension etc, ad nauseum. My father has more nuance in breaking down the trends whereas I have more nuance in being a vessel through which they emerge – representing them moment to moment through clothes, music, anecdotal stories like fiction writing and characters; “showing” not  telling.  My father can “tell you” how it works with tremendous nuance, and I can show you with tremendous nuance.  Yet he values doing & producing & creating, and I value the observation and contemplation of underlying trends, and applying them in a more cosmic/spiritual way.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Animal.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON