Reply To: Dominant Function as Undervalued

Home Page Forums Cognitive Functions Dominant Function as Undervalued Reply To: Dominant Function as Undervalued

EpicEntity
Participant
  • Type: SeTi
  • Development: l--l
  • Attitude: Directive

Animal:

i just wanted to say this here to avoid interrupting the philosophy conversation. about @jelle being kind of “anti Ti” in some ways, and Kat being that way too; and me being “anti Se” in many ways; my father have this kind of archetypal father-daughter relationship where we really affect each other, but it’s interesting that i was the one to introduce him to mysticism and make it much harder for him to deny; and although he shows cracks sometimes, he still insists he’s a die-hard Athiest , God is “imaginary friend,” all mysticism is boring. he says he “cant find his feelings.” Auburn saw NiFe and , physically speaking it’s hard to refute. He gets all turned on by a good burger, a good song, a cool car; Se stuff. as for me i don’t care about that stuff. I’m not into food or cars; i am much more spiritual, albiet aesthetic.

@faeruss
 | TiSe-Ni this may apply to you too, idk.

he insists he relates to Trump

and “get to work” and fixated on whats real

he doesnt have time or interest in religion, philosophy, typology; his first question is “so what are you gonna do with it?” “is it gonna make money?’

I think it is completely okay for Dominant Function to either undervalued or valued accordingly.

I have tried to explain this way of looking at ego fixation before yet it didn’t get much of a response.

As TiSe-Ni You be a Compass of the Ni realm of conscientiousness. In short Ji of the Ni realm. In a nutshell TiSe brain with a Ni mind.

As SeFi-Fi You’d be a Explorer of the Fi realm of conscientiousness. In short Pe of the Fi realm. In a nutshell SeFi brain with a Fi mind.

As SeFi-Ni You’d be Explorer of the Ni realm of conscientiousness. In short Pe of the Ni realm. In a nutshell SeFi brain with a Ni mind.

As NiTe-Ni You’d be Mapper of the Ni realm of conscientiousness. In short Pi of the Ni realm. In a nutshell NiTe brain with a Ni mind.

As FiSe-Xx You’d be Compass of the N/A realm of conscientiousness. In short Ji of the Xx realm. In a nutshell FiSe brain with a N/A mind.

I wonder if this way of prioritizing how we look at type would lead to richer usability of CT. If we attack our task based on how mind works before we base it on how the brain works. For me as a SeTi-Ni I know I gather new information more anything else, yet it all goes back to the how the overall map or model is configured.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by EpicEntity.
  • This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by EpicEntity.
  • This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by EpicEntity. Reason: Typo here typo there... I kill you damn typos

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON