Reply To: Do any other Pe leads have a Strong Sense of Purpose & Singular Trajectory?

Home Page Forums Cognitive Functions Do any other Pe leads have a Strong Sense of Purpose & Singular Trajectory? Reply To: Do any other Pe leads have a Strong Sense of Purpose & Singular Trajectory?

Bera
  • Type: SeFi
  • Development: ll--
  • Attitude: Seelie

@Shelley Lorraine, exactly ! It’s the same. I love some topics and get into research mode and obsess about them for a couple of weeks or maybe months, but after that I usually get out of that state and get back to my more normal way of operating – enjoying life and looking for new ideas and opportunities.

I’m curious about your witchy group. I would love to be part of something like that. I have some friends who thought we should start meeting up and trying some spells. 🙂 Like very soft spells, attracting love and happiness and stuff like that. Or just purifying our minds. (Who am I fooling? we are actually trying to obtain world domination by black magic, using intense focus on a flipped pentagram and luring evil spirits with our high sensuality, in order to trap them forever and ask them to do our bidding :)) ).

Anyway, we didn’t try any spells yet. 🙁

But I tried some on my own some time ago. There was a kissing spell that came true. :))

We should maybe open a new thread about witchy things? 🙂 <3

Oh, maybe they aren’t necessarily spells, but an attunement to Nature or to the Universe. I just said spells because me and my friends were actually really talking about spells and because you mentioned witchy things, so I made that correlation but it might be completely wrong. 🙂

So, a thread about witchy things, not necessarily spells. <3

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Bera.
  • This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Bera.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON